We meet seven times a year from October to April:
- Traditionally, Fall meetings took place on the last Tuesday of September, October, and November. This coming year, meetings will be different, starting with the October 3rd, 2017 meeting (no September meeting).
- Spring Meetings still take place on the first Tuesday of February, March, and April.
- A December Party and a January hands-on meeting have been added.
Our meetings feature guest speakers, including staff astronomers from Arizona Observatories or professional astronomers from Arizona universities. The meeting agenda is as follows:
- Welcome New Members & Guests
- Announcements & Officer Reports
- Short Break–Refreshments
- Guest Speaker/Questions
- Closing Remarks
Or, if you are interested, you can view details of our previous meetings.